In the years ahead, New Ross RFC has a number of objectives which it is striving to achieve. These include, but are not limited to:
- Attain and retain Division 1 Leinster League status for our adult male first XV.
- Ensure that our Ladies XV continues to play at AIL level.
- Continue to grow our adult playing base, both male and female, organically through the fostering of our youth players and the "bedding in" of female U15 and U18 sides.
- Establish a functioning rugby/tag rugby section within the Club for people with disabilities within 3 years.
- Continue to foster community involvement similar to our involvement with Ross Celtic Soccer Club and our association with the Country Markets.
- Continue to partake in Leinster Rugby's Community rugby scheme and encourage children to be happy, healthy and active through participation in rugby in their own school.
- Build up our financial reserves through a range of fundraising activities to enable the purchase and development of training grounds over the next 3-5 years to cater for our increasing player numbers.